.

BUX GS REVIEW, PALMBUX NEWS AND NEO PAYMENT

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NOVEMBER 10th 2009 - BUX.GS REVIEW !! Member of BUX.GS maybe already know about their issues with PAYPAL. They said PAYPAL suspended their Account there. This is Disaster for all Member. Lot of Complaint lately regarding Payment Problem. This is a good PTC . They exist from 2007 and paying all their member. But they had lot of problem lately and the most fear is PAYPAL problem. Many PTC had Payment Problem before becoming Scam. I still hope this site not become one of them. I still waiting for any news regarding this problem. In the mean time I suggest you not invest there yet untill we know how it gonna become. And now sadly I put BUX.GS into my WATCH LIST. If you want to join is up to you, but only as standard member and not investing yet until The Problem solved.

NOVEMBER 10th 2009 - BREAKING NEW FROM PALMBUX. The site open Today. I already try to log in and click ads and it works, but i think the site still not 100% works normaly. I'm still confuse because i did not feel any change accessing the site, still the same from earlier. I guest we still had to wait announcement from Admin it self.
UPDATE : Click Here to see Announcement From Admin

NOVEMBER 9th 2009 - PAYMENT RECEIVED FROM NEOBUX. Today i received Instant payment From NEOBUX. Not much Ammount because i used it to manage and reinvest there. After New Implementation at NEOBUX i hope i can begin Higher Cashout Next month. Click Here's To see My Payment Proof


2 comments:

Deddy Irawan said...

I am very SAD with this fact.
OMG, how about my direct ref there ... and did you get paid from Bux.gs bro?

Yoga said...

Well hope Bux.gs still continue. I already got 1 Payment and i did it free with no investment, so im in profit :)