.

BUX GS UPDATE AND SVBUX PROBLEM

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today I had news from BUX.GS. Admin said that he will work hard to get their money back from Paypal. If you see forum you will see link for petition to unfreeze Funds at Paypal. If you are member there i suggest you support them first. This is a good PTC and had a problem. Dont say Scam to Them yet. I saw Admin really work hard to fix this problem. I put BUX.GS temporary in my WATCH LIST and look forward for their update. You can see Update news from admin HERE
The second news came from SVBUX. I Can not access SVBUX today anda untill now I dont had any news whats going on with SVBUX. I will wait untill tomorow to get any news from them before I put Them temporary into my WATCH LIST . Stay with my blog to get update.

0 comments: